Mitsubishi Mini Split Service In Fort Worth TX
Looking for a Mitsubishi mini split service in Fort Worth, TX? Benchmark Service provides excellent mini split service rates. Call us today at 972-790-3900!
TRUSTED DUCTLESS MINI SPLIT REPAIR & INSTALLATION SERVICES in Fort Worth TX
Mitsubishi mini split air conditioning is a type of air conditioning system that doesn’t require ductwork. As a result, it’s much more efficient than traditional systems and can often be installed without any major renovations to your home.
Ductless air conditioning systems, also known as mini splits, have two main components: an outdoor compressor/condenser and one or more indoor air handlers. The outdoor unit is connected to the indoor unit(s) by a small conduit that houses the power cable, refrigerant tubing, and suction tubing.
Compared to installing other types of air conditioning, ductless systems are much easier to install. However, installing a ductless air conditioning system still requires some technical knowledge and expertise.
That’s why it’s always best to hire a qualified HVAC service contractor like Benchmark Service to handle the job.
WHY YOU SHOULD OPT FOR Mitsubishi Mini Split SYSTEMS
If you’re choosing an air conditioner (AC) brand for your ductless air conditioning, there’s no better brand than Mitsubishi mini split. Mitsubishi mini split systems are some of the most energy-efficient and long-lasting systems on the market.
Here are also more reasons why you should choose a Mitsubishi mini split system for your home or your business/office:
- Quieter Operation Mitsubishi AC is some of the quietest on the market. They use inverter technology, which adjusts the speed of the compressor to match the cooling/heating demand. This results in a much quieter operation than traditional air conditioners, which cycle on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Greater Efficiency As we mentioned, ductless air conditioning units from Mitsubishi mini split are also known for their high efficiency. An Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) is used to measure the efficiency of cooling systems. The higher the EER, the more efficient the system. Some Mitsubishi AC have an EER of up to 30. That’s 3 times more efficient than a standard central air conditioner! The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), on the other hand, is used to measure the efficiency of the heating system and cooling system over an entire season.Some Mitsubishi heat pumps have a SEER of up to 30, which is much higher than the minimum SEER rating of 13 required by the US Department of Energy.
- Better Temperature Control. With a Mitsubishi mini split air conditioner, you’ll have much more control over the temperature in your home or office. You can set different temperatures in different parts of the building, which is great if you have rooms that are used differently or at different times of the day. For example, you could set the temperature in your living room to be a comfortable 72 degrees Fahrenheit during the day. But at night, when you’re sleeping, you could set it to 68 degrees.
- Improved Heating Capacity. Mitsubishi mini split conditioners don’t just cool your home or office — they can also heat it. In fact, some models have a heating capacity of up to 100%!This is thanks to their inverter compressors, which can operate in both cooling and heating mode. As a result, you’ll never have to worry about your ductless heating system not being able to keep up with the temperature changes.
- Easy Installation. We also mentioned before that with a ductless air conditioning system, installation is much easier. However, it must be noted that “ductless” doesn’t entirely mean “no ducts.”While there’s no need for a complicated ductwork system, the outdoor and indoor units must be connected by small copper tubes. These tubes are usually only about 3/8 inch in diameter, so they’re not difficult to install.However, you can leverage your existing ductwork to install your AC. This is especially useful if you’re retrofitting an older home or office that doesn’t have any ductwork.
TALK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY!
Installing a ductless air conditioning system is a big decision. But it’s one that’s worth the investment.
If you’re looking for a reliable and efficient ductless air conditioner, then Mitsubishi mini split is the way to go. If you’re from Fort Worth TX or within the Dallas-Fort Worth Area, Benchmark Service is your one-stop shop for all things air conditioning.
At Benchmark Service, our team of experienced HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) technicians can install your ductless air conditioning systems quickly and correctly. We’ll also make sure that everything is working properly before we leave your home.
If you’re looking for a reliable, capable, and experienced team to install your Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner, then look no further than Benchmark Service.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Can mini splits be serviced?
Yes, they will require service from time to time like any other type of air conditioner. However, because they have fewer moving parts than central air conditioners, they generally require less maintenance and service.
How often should a mini split be serviced?
It’s typically recommended that ductless air conditioning systems be serviced once a year, although this may vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer.
Do mini splits require more maintenance?
No, they actually require less maintenance than central air conditioners. This is because they have fewer moving parts and are generally more durable.
How long will a mini split last?
They can last for many years with proper maintenance. Some models even have a lifespan of up to 20 years!